I will redo,redraw,remake,edit,resize,recreate your logo or image exactly the same with high resolution, sketch, image or icon using ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR.


Check My Amazing Portfolio:  https://bit.ly/2LYXGtp


You will receive the clean and neat vector image, which can be scaled at any size without the loss of quality.


I do not use any auto-tracing software – all images are redrawn by hand .


As the result of work you will receive a hi-resolution Jpg image and scale able vector graphics in Ai format. If you need any specific format please, contact me.


My service

  • recreate logo
  • edit logo
  • resize logo
  • modify logo
  • print ready files
  • logo with transparent background
  • Vector tracing logo
  • Vector tracing picture
  • Vector tracing sketch
  • Vector tracing anything


For this gig I will provide:

  • Friendly service.
  • 100% manual retracing.
  • Super fast 2 hours delivery
  • Professional and high quality design
  • Vectorize from any file format.
  • Clean and Clear format
  • Lifetime support
  • Good Communication
  • 24/7 availability
  • Unlimited Revisions




Please, contact me before placing your order, so I can evaluate the complexity of the drawing and advice you for the package selection.



Contact Me



Whatsapp Contact: Text Me  Now