I will convert raster to vector your logo, Image and Icon. For example your low-resolution logo, image or icon into high resolution in a vector format instead of raster version in high resolution.


I will provide you all files that you want in high quality and also deliver you editable vector files (Ai, PSD, EPS, PDF, SVG)

What I offer:

  • Vector tracing of the logos images either any object that you want
  • Fully editable source file, Ai, EPS, SVG or pdf
  • All files will print ready, RGB or CMYK mode
  • Money back guarantee if not satisfied with the work
  • High-quality work
  • 100% original (manual) work, no auto-tracing

Why we hire you?
  • Cheap (only 5$) but high-quality work
  • Found any font (If the text is also included in your logo)
  • Unlimited revisions till your satisfaction
  • Fast and professional support
  • Ready to do anything on demand
  • Trustworthy relations

So why wait?
Just order now and get the desired job done in the next couple of hours
I am available 24/7 so contact me anytime for any query, thank you again for taking your precious time to read my description, I will not disappoint you for sure :) 













Contact Me



Whatsapp Contact: Text Me  Now